When human drivers let intelligent software take the wheel: the beginning of a new era in personal mobility.
A new understanding of Marcel Duchamp and his significance as an artist through an investigation of his non-art activities—archiving, art-dealing, and, most persistently, curating.
How right-wing political entrepreneurs around the world use religious offense—both given and taken—to mobilize supporters and marginalize opponents.
- The Arts
- Business/ Management/ Innovation
- Cognition, Brain, & Behavior
- Computer Science and Intelligent Systems
- Design and Design Theory
- Economics and Finance
- Environment and Urban Studies
- Game Studies
- Internet Studies/Information/Communication
- Linguistics and Language
- Mathematics and Physics
- MIT and Regional Interest
- New Media and Digital Humanities
- Political Science & Public Policy
- Science, Technology, and Society