MIT standard discount on book purchases
Members of the MIT community, including faculty, staff, students, and alumni are always eligible for 10% off MIT Press books (print only):
- Online: Use discount code MIT10 at check out on website for our distributor Penguin Random House (terms and conditions apply)
- In-Person: Visit the MIT Press Bookstore (present your MIT ID), located on 314 Main Street.
We are proud to offer discount subscriptions on our journals, including popular reads like Leonardo, International Security, Grey Room, Linguistic Inquiry, and New England Historical Quarterly. Browse our journals here.
- Current MIT staff, faculty, and affiliates: Use code MITAFFIL to receive a 25% discount when placing a subscription.
- MIT alumni: Use code ZMITALUM to receive a 20% discount when placing a subscription.
MIT multiple-copy discount
Tiered discounting for bulk sales of MIT Press titles begins at 25 copies. If your MIT organization or department wishes to make a bulk purchase please contact our special sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Consider bulk purchases for:
- Workshops, classes, and leadership programs
- Premiums and prizes at events
- Commencement, alumni, and fundraising efforts
- Gifts to reward and thank employees