Caroline A. JonesDavid Mather
A book that produces sensory experiences while bringing the concept of experience itself into relief as a subject of criticism and an object of contemplation.
How big data is transforming the creative industries, and how those industries can use lessons from Netflix, Amazon, and Apple to fight back.
When human drivers let intelligent software take the wheel: the beginning of a new era in personal mobility.
A new understanding of Marcel Duchamp and his significance as an artist through an investigation of his non-art activities—archiving, art-dealing, and, most persistently, curating.
How right-wing political entrepreneurs around the world use religious offense—both given and taken—to mobilize supporters and marginalize opponents.
- The Arts
- Business/ Management/ Innovation
- Cognition, Brain, & Behavior
- Computer Science and Intelligent Systems
- Design and Design Theory
- Economics and Finance
- Environment and Urban Studies
- Game Studies
- Internet Studies/Information/Communication
- Linguistics and Language
- Mathematics and Physics
- MIT and Regional Interest
- New Media and Digital Humanities
- Political Science & Public Policy
- Science, Technology, and Society